The Weseloh Family
In the early 1920's Mr. C.B. Weseloh operated what was then known as the 'filling station' located in Ramona, California. The 'filling station' had a garage and towing service and soon became very successful.
A short time later Mr.Weseloh became a sub-franchise of San Diego's Campbell Chevrolet and began selling Chevrolets. In October 1935 Weseloh Chevrolet, a full franchised dealership, opened its doors for business in Escondido, California.
Operating the initial two dealerships by the 'GOLDEN RULE' philosophy, they were embraced by the community and a new third Chevrolet franchise was opened on August 17th, 1940 in the city of Oceanside, California. In February 1955 founder C.B. Weseloh appointed his son Ben to lead the new enterprise.
From 1957 through 1963 The Oceanside dealership also had an Oldsmobile franchise. On Labor Day weekend 1976, the Dealership was moved to its current location in Car Country Carlsbad.