Weseloh Chevrolet is proud to be part of the Vets-Cars program!
Vets-Cars is a veteran owned and operated association of select auto dealers who want to earn your business for all the right reasons.
Your service has earned you and your family great pricing, no games and a really enjoyable, respectful, hassle-free car buying experience.
Please provide us with the following information via email and we will be happy to share the program details with you.
Please Contact Us and Include:
First and Last name
Branch of Service
Preferred method of contact (email or phone)
One of our dedicated sales staff will contact you back via your preferred method of contact. Should you wish to speak with us right away, you can contact the dealership at (760) 692-1558
-From the Vets-Cars Dealer Code of Conduct
A Great Deal and an Honest, Respectful Experience
- You will be greeted promptly and warmly, thanked for your service and introduced to management.
- You will be invited to sign your Wall of Honor.
- Your Vets-Cars sales rep will spend as much or as little time with you as you wish, answering your questions openly and honestly.
- You will be given clear, upfront, no haggle, first price-best price numbers. Of course you will be offered all applicable factory incentives.
- Your trade will be appraised for the very highest amount that the dealer can give you. The valuation will be substantiated.
- You will be introduced to the business manager and will be offered finance options and value added products.
- Your new vehicle will be detailed to your satisfaction and will have a full tank of fuel at delivery.
- You will be encouraged to complete our “After Action Report” survey on our website.
- You will be contacted by the dealer within two days to inquire as to your complete satisfaction.